Waging War Bible Study
Friday Nights 7:30-9:30
Becoming a Warrior
Joel 2:1-2 a,b,c
“Blow the trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm on My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; For the day of the Lord is coming, For it is at hand:”
“Now, therefore,”says the Lord, “Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping and with mourning.” So rend your heart, and not your garments; Return to the Lord your God, For He is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness; and He relents from doing harm.”
“Proclaim this among the nations: “Prepare for war! Wake up the mighty men, Let all the men of war draw near, Let them come up. Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruning hooks into spears, Let the weak say, “I am strong.” Assemble and come, all you nations, and gather together all around cause Your mighty ones to go down there, O Lord.”
“I AM” – Hebrew word (hayah) denotes not only the existence of God, but also His abiding and remaining presence along with His accompanying presence.
This was the covenant name He revealed himself to Moses and the children of Israel in Exodus 3:14: “I AM WHO I AM!”
- Safety of Israel
- Spiritual growth
- The youth of our nation
- Marriages and families
- Single parents
- Prodigal children
- Growth for new students and families to join our vision.
- For TPCA will continue to grow into a community based outreach performing arts center.
- Pray for financial provision for all our staff, teachers and families that have given so much to TPCA.
- For our new facility, so that we can reach more students and offer more classes in the arts, as well as Bible classes.
- For our President and governing officers. For the truth of the deceptions behind our country to be exposed.
- Repentance for our country to fall in humility and cry out for healing in our land!
- Our economy; that we as a nation would repent from our wicked ways and turn back to Holiness
- Pro-Life causes. God loved enough to die for us. Let us fight for the lives of unborn children.
- Forgiveness is a choice. We must choose to forgive others that have wronged us or offended us, that our Father in Heaven will forgive us. We lay it at your feet Lord. We forgive others and ourselves!
- Thank you Father, for You hear our Prayers.
If you need prayer or have a special prayer request, please do not hesitate to contact us, and one of our prayer partners will gladly lift your request to God.
Important Holy Scriptures
“He has said, I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5
“You will call and I, your Lord, will answer, you will cry, and I will say, Here I am!” Isaiah 58:9
“Jesus spoke many things to me, that in Him I might have peace. In the world I shall have tribulation, but I am of good cheer: Jesus has overcome the world.” John 16:33
“God, You have not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7
“Wait on the Lord. Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen
your heart: Wait, I say, on the Lord.” Psalm 27:14
Remember These Things!
- God has made you for a purpose and has a plan for your life.
- You are marvelous and wonderfully made!
- You are important and loved.
- God makes no mistakes, nor does He forget us.
- Love never fails.
- Peace only comes when we reconcile our hearts to Jesus Christ, and in Him alone is there life.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the WISDOM to know the difference.